They Both Die at the End - Adam Silvera

Hello, I'm currently starting the process of reading the book They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. I've heard a lot of good things about this book so I can't wait to get into it. 

I did originally plan to start reading The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, because I want to spend the next year reading all the great classics. I will of course update you guys on those adventures as well. 

If anyone has read both of them and thinks I am making a huge mistake, please inform me. I will read both eventually either way, lol. 

I will write two different versions of the review, at the end: one of them will contain my opinions about the book and general information (probs to make you read it) and the other one will contain spoilers and will reveal secrets and importances form the plot. those will of course be marked with !SPOILERS! so if you are in need of this for whatever reason (trying to impress someone, or have forgotten a deadline: be my guest, use it for whatever you need)

Anyhow, I hope you have a great day, I will update you soon. Love Aurora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They Both Die At the End - chapter 1